View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xodiac59

re: DECLINED - App: dannyhh1000 - by Thundos

With you being in highschool and the fact(youve mentioned previously) that previous guilds didnt work out due to your conflicting schedule, how can you assure me it wont happen again? Also, Looking through your gear, you are missing several enchants, gems, etc. By this point in SoO, you should be avg. at least a 540ilvl. In Profit, we gear to raid, not raid to gear, meaning we arent just going to throw free loots out to people who havent spent time earning them.

This is what we expect.

Raiders are responsible for knowing the boss fights, bringing consumables to last the entire raid, are applying with the best enchants and EPIC GEMS IN YOUR GEAR. Can you do that?: 
Yes

Clean up your character, run some more LFR/flex and get upgrades, then reapply.

dannyhh1000

re: App: dannyhh1000

The application submitted by dannyhh1000 is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Foereaver
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Kael'thas
Level : 90
Faction : Alliance
Race : Night Elf
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Resto
Spec 2 : Feral (Cat)

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Are you applying to the guild as Raider, or a Friends / Family Position?:
T2Raider

Armory Link to your Character:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kaelthas/Foereaver/simple

Please supply a link to a picture of your UI in a major city with the fps meter open (ctrl+r)*:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/113461106@N05/with/11764979355/

Please provide the specs of your computer: CPU, RAM, VIDEO CARD:
http://www.asus.com/Notebooks_Ultrabooks/K52F/

How old are you and what do you do in RL?:
Im 15, so i'm in school I also have Swim Team everyday so I can usually play 1-2 hours weekdays

What guilds have you raided with?:
I have raided mainly with Judgement although due to school there raiding schedule is not working. This has caused me to look for a new guild when I saw that your 2nd raiding group raided on the weekend it was perfect for my schedule

Why did you leave your previous guild?:
The Raiding schedule didn't work

Talk about your raiding experience (from the beginning) and please include specific instances and furthest bosses::
I started playing WoW in 2010 and played casually. During Cataclysm i began to raid. I started raiding Firelands with an old guild (i cant remember the name) in 2011 and we got to 2/7 Norm. I then had to take a break for about 1/2 a year. When i started back up again with the same guild we had gotten 3/8 Norm. After a long time of that i took a break until Mists of Pandaria came out were i began to raid more constantly. In september (the last time i raided) we had cleared 7/14 flex SoO

Are you an exceptional player? If Yes, thoroughly explain and give examples:
I think I'm a very strong player for my low item level. I've always had a lowish item level but i can pull of enought HPS to get the job done and then some. In terms of boss encounters I am somewhat limited because of my rather low-end laptop but i will be buying a high end computer in April of this year. But no i will avoid standing in the fire. The only other thing that seems like I should put here is that I can make my own gems but i typically need help with enchants

On average (in a raid), how much DPS / HPS do you do? (Not a target dummy) or link a raid fight from WoWlogs*:
As of September (the last time I raided) i pulled 60k+

Explain why you think you will be a good fit for Profit::
First of my current guild is rather dead and i'm a very social person. Very rarely do I come on WoW and sit there silently i converse about raids, loot, or funny stories. The one thing most should know about me is im rather loot driven but that is only because of my low item level. As i work to improve it that will become less of a problem. Its hard to do what you want when you dot have a good ilvl. I recently got back from a 3 month break from WoW so I'm behind but i look forward to catching up and being able to

How is your sense of Humor? Do you get butt-hurt easily?:
I can take all sorts of humor and criticism I only find it funny or helpful. Say im not doing very well and you want to swap me out for a different healer thats fine by me I would rather see the guild do better without me than be stuck on a Boss because of me.

RAIDING REQUIREMENTS:

1) All Raiders must register and check the website at least once a day to stay current on guild news. Will you do this?:
Yes

2) Raiders are responsible for knowing the boss fights, bringing consumables to last the entire raid, are applying with the best enchants and EPIC GEMS IN YOUR GEAR. Can you do that?:
Yes

3) Raiders must post or show up to raids on time and be a top performing member of their class to maintain Raider rank. Do you agree?:
Yes

4) Members at Raider rank will have priority for spots in raids and loot on progression bosses and assignments are given in a subjective manner based on performance and the requirements of the raid encounters. Do you agree?:
Yes

5) Will you post on weekly raid schedule thread when you are unable to make raid or will be late?:
Yes

7) I researched to ensure the spec I have is the proper raiding spec and am not an incompetent retardededed DK:
True

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 3x a Month
Monday -> 1x a Month
Tuesday -> 1x a Month
Wednesday -> 1x a Month
Thursday -> 1x a Month
Friday -> 3x a Month
Saturday -> 3x a Month
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Profit Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: