Spec 1 : Hybrid
Spec 2 : Subtlety

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Are you applying to the guild as Raider, or a Friends / Family Position?:
T2Raider

Armory Link to your Character:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kaelthas/Aelrroy/advanced

Please supply a link to a picture of your UI in a major city with the fps meter open (ctrl+r)*:
C:Program Files (x86)World of WarcraftScreenshotsWoWScrnShot_120813_184421.jpg

Please provide the specs of your computer: CPU, RAM, VIDEO CARD:
TX650M gamer video card, 4 gigs of ram

How old are you and what do you do in RL?:
only 16, school, some hobbies and whatnot. no job.

What guilds have you raided with?:
I started raiding with Cereal Killers, and stopped raiding with them for a while, only to leave and join Hubris.
I was then kicked from Hubris because the guild leader thought I was Sheeraah for whatever reason.
Now I'm here, looking for a guild.

Why did you leave your previous guild?:
guild leader kicked

Talk about your raiding experience (from the beginning) and please include specific instances and furthest bosses::
I first started in TBC, don't remember what guild I raided with back then, but I tanked karazhan and cleared the whole raid. I stopped playing until the beginning of WoTLK where I made a lvl 80 rogue and did only heroic instances and sometimes pugged with people in 10man naxxe. I quit for until ICC came out and started a paladin, pug raided 10man ICC, killed the first 4 bosses and did heroic instances and have been playing since. I started raiding with guilds once again in cata killed most the bosses in normal BWD and a couple in BoT, along with firelands where I got up to the gatekeeper before the 2nd to final boss. More of late cata where I raided on Aelrroy with Cereal Killers, killed all bosses on 10m normal mode, and killed the first and fourth boss on heroic mode 10m, and then MoP came out when I stopped raiding with them. later into MoP I quit Cereal killers and joined Hubris, killed up to seigecrafter blackfuse in 25normal SoO. Finally I was kicked and here I am.

Are you an exceptional player? If Yes, thoroughly explain and give examples:
exceptional player, i'm not sure. I am a good rogue and known for being a really good dps. I also know what differs from what when people say they can pull more dps than me but with lower item lvl, then they probably have more set bonuses or have a better class, or have legendary cloak etc. One thing ive done recently which was hard to do on a rogue, was solo all of blackwing descent and bastion of twilight. I don't think many rogues can do that, however im sure many tanks and such can solo those raids easily

On average (in a raid), how much DPS / HPS do you do? (Not a target dummy) or link a raid fight from WoWlogs*:
i keep 260-300k dps in raids, when i dont have to change targets constantly

Explain why you think you will be a good fit for Profit::
I have seen the ranks for the guild and it looks good, so I think I should be able to make useful for the guild as a dps.
I am available pretty much all the time so I should be able to make almost every raid.

How is your sense of Humor? Do you get butt-hurt easily?:
I'm completely open to anything, nothing can offend me.

RAIDING REQUIREMENTS:

1) All Raiders must register and check the website at least once a day to stay current on guild news. Will you do this?:
Yes

2) Raiders are responsible for knowing the boss fights, bringing consumables to last the entire raid, are applying with the best enchants and EPIC GEMS IN YOUR GEAR. Can you do that?:
Yes

3) Raiders must post or show up to raids on time and be a top performing member of their class to maintain Raider rank. Do you agree?:
Yes

4) Members at Raider rank will have priority for spots in raids and loot on progression bosses and assignments are given in a subjective manner based on performance and the requirements of the raid encounters. Do you agree?:
Yes

5) Will you post on weekly raid schedule thread when you are unable to make raid or will be late?:
Yes

7) I researched to ensure the spec I have is the proper raiding spec and am not an incompetent retardededed DK:
True

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 3x a Month
Monday -> 3x a Month
Tuesday -> 3x a Month
Wednesday -> 3x a Month
Thursday -> 3x a Month
Friday -> 3x a Month
Saturday -> 3x a Month

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Profit Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: