View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xodiac59

re: DECLINED - App: austin.artruc - by Thundos

There is a difference in Knowing your toon, and excelling at said toon. Your gems, chants, etc are good for now, seeing that you get better gear. In profit, we gear to raid, not the other way around, to an extent. Speak to Neurologic in game and we can take you through some things and see how you do.

austin.artruc

re: App: austin.artruc

The application submitted by austin.artruc is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Bynirn
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Kael'thas
Level : 90
Faction : Alliance
Race : Night Elf
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Balance
Spec 2 : Resto

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Are you applying to the guild as Raider, or a Friends / Family Position?:
T2Raider

Armory Link to your Character:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kaelthas/Bynirn/simple

Please supply a link to a picture of your UI in a major city with the fps meter open (ctrl+r)*:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=749772985037659&set=a.100306523317645.543.100000148922826&type=1&theater

Please provide the specs of your computer: CPU, RAM, VIDEO CARD:
8gb ram, intel core i3-3220, 3.30 GHz, ATI Radeon HD 5450

How old are you and what do you do in RL?:
19 and i go to school

What guilds have you raided with?:
Dysfunkional, Jaded, Infamous(breifly)

Why did you leave your previous guild?:
Extra toons, and only 1 progression team

Talk about your raiding experience (from the beginning) and please include specific instances and furthest bosses::
Well i started raiding in Cata. I didn't know much but i picked it up quickly during BWD and BoT. Then Firelands came out and i learned about videos about fights and pretty much scan videos as the come out. I have been raiding ever since, and led my own team for FL, DS, MSV, and HoF. At HoF was when my team fell apart and i sat idle for ToES. I cleared everything up to that point. Ended up doing ToES through openraid right after ToT came out. Then i faction changed my dk to horde and got into Jaded and was part of one of the core teams. Cleared the whole thing multiple times to farming point and did few easy heroics. Now for SoO i run flex on all my toons. I've cleared first 2 bosses normal with Dysfunkional. And i have watched all the fights more times than i can count. I've done everything but Garrosh Flex, just due to groups not holding up after 1 wipe on him. Bosses cleared since start: 6/6N&H BWD, 4/4N 5/5H BoT, 7/7N 4/7H FL, 8/8N & 4/8H DS, 6/6N 6/6H MSV, 6/6N & 6/6H HoF, 4/4N 4/4H ToES, 12/12N 12/13H ToT, 13/14Flex 2/14N SoO. I'm well versed with the fights

Are you an exceptional player? If Yes, thoroughly explain and give examples:
I would say i excel at raiding; i am well aware of what is around me, i can make quick thinking decisions, i am VERY reliable, i am well versed in class knowledge. An example would be the most recent, during my SoO raid on my hunter my platform had 3 dps adds and the tank platforms had 4 each. So i slowed mine left a dps trap and dots on them and took care of the tanks adds with them. MY add's died from the dots and traps.

On average (in a raid), how much DPS / HPS do you do? (Not a target dummy) or link a raid fight from WoWlogs*:
On my boomkin in raid i avg, 145k with a 190k burst.

Explain why you think you will be a good fit for Profit::
Well i saw you were recruiting and talked to Opal about it. She was looking for a range and i said i have a balance druid i can quickly gear. started at 496 last sat, 523 now. I read EVERYTHING in and out about boomkins on Icy-veins mainly and peeking at noxxic for shits and giggles. I have watched the videos and am pretty much raid ready.

How is your sense of Humor? Do you get butt-hurt easily?:
I am generally really upbeat i can take jokes and can dish them . No i dont get butt hurt easily. I am a fun raider and i love getting bosses down with laughing in the background haha but no im a pretty chill guy.

RAIDING REQUIREMENTS:

1) All Raiders must register and check the website at least once a day to stay current on guild news. Will you do this?:
Yes

2) Raiders are responsible for knowing the boss fights, bringing consumables to last the entire raid, are applying with the best enchants and EPIC GEMS IN YOUR GEAR. Can you do that?:
Yes

3) Raiders must post or show up to raids on time and be a top performing member of their class to maintain Raider rank. Do you agree?:
Yes

4) Members at Raider rank will have priority for spots in raids and loot on progression bosses and assignments are given in a subjective manner based on performance and the requirements of the raid encounters. Do you agree?:
Yes

5) Will you post on weekly raid schedule thread when you are unable to make raid or will be late?:
Yes

7) I researched to ensure the spec I have is the proper raiding spec and am not an incompetent retardededed DK:
True

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Profit Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: