Spec 1 : Resto
Spec 2 : Elemental

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Are you applying to the guild as Raider, or a Friends / Family Position?:
Other (Explain)

Armory Link to your Character:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kaelthas/Papazinger/simple

Please supply a link to a picture of your UI in a major city with the fps meter open (ctrl+r)*:
http://postimg.org/image/cx20i4o17/full/

Please provide the specs of your computer: CPU, RAM, VIDEO CARD:
AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4Ghz, 8 GB 1666, AMD Radeon 6800 HD 1GB DDR5

How old are you and what do you do in RL?:
26 and am currently enrolled at M.I.A.T completing the Airframe and Powerplant degree course for aviation maintenance.

What guilds have you raided with?:
Since moving over to Kael'thas I have co-raided CK's progression group with Limpopo since launch of Mists. Things are in limbo right now with our current raid group. We haven't been able to keep 10 raiders since June and the strain is beginning to show with the release of the new raid. Progression is really only happening once per week and it looks like the raid group may be taking a turn for the worse. I am trying to see what some of the options are without having to leave server.

Why did you leave your previous guild?:
Haven't left yet but the raid group appears to be splitting up.

Talk about your raiding experience (from the beginning) and please include specific instances and furthest bosses::
Originally started playing right at the launch for BC. Started off as Horde on Stormrage (dumb idea btw) and worked through all of the tier 4 content and rested at Tidewalker until Wrath launched. Moved over to a new guild, Honor and Arms, and did some laid back raiding there, mostly tier 7 and a venture at flame leviathan and then took almost 2 years off the game due to work and family. Came back at the launch of cata to a dead server and played a majority of that xpac on and off with nothing but LFR until I transferred realms to play with some RL friends on KT. Since moving over we have raided 2-3 nights per week since Vaults launch and I have helped Limpopo by co-raid leading our 10m group.

Are you an exceptional player? If Yes, thoroughly explain and give examples:
As a main healer and raid leader it is my job to worry about 9 other people by doing my job correctly and leading by example. I am always open to the fact that I don't know everything, but I take pride in the fact that I do know quite a bit about raiding and raid healing along with strategy formulation that has come with my 5 or so years of gameplay. I strive to be the best at what I do and expect respect, responsibility and the same effort from my raiders in return.

On average (in a raid), how much DPS / HPS do you do? (Not a target dummy) or link a raid fight from WoWlogs*:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-4y63wndwa0wwjosp/sum/healingDone/?s=2800&e=3205

Explain why you think you will be a good fit for Profit::
I am a competent and interested raider. I don't need to be told what the boss does or how to avoid it, just where to stand, who to heal and when to pop hero. I also have a 536ish ele set that I am splitting with healing. I have raided as elemental on and off for quite some time and can more than pull my own weight in a DPS capacity (not just chain lightning spam either!).

How is your sense of Humor? Do you get butt-hurt easily?:
I give as good as I can take. Joking is what I tend to do best, however I do take raiding seriously and I do know when it's time to shut up and focus.

RAIDING REQUIREMENTS:

1) All Raiders must register and check the website at least once a day to stay current on guild news. Will you do this?:
Yes

2) Raiders are responsible for knowing the boss fights, bringing consumables to last the entire raid, are applying with the best enchants and EPIC GEMS IN YOUR GEAR. Can you do that?:
Yes

3) Raiders must post or show up to raids on time and be a top performing member of their class to maintain Raider rank. Do you agree?:
Yes

4) Members at Raider rank will have priority for spots in raids and loot on progression bosses and assignments are given in a subjective manner based on performance and the requirements of the raid encounters. Do you agree?:
Yes

5) Will you post on weekly raid schedule thread when you are unable to make raid or will be late?:
Yes

7) I researched to ensure the spec I have is the proper raiding spec and am not an incompetent retardededed DK:
True

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 1x a Month
Monday -> 3x a Month
Tuesday -> 3x a Month
Wednesday -> 3x a Month
Thursday -> 3x a Month
Friday -> 3x a Month
Saturday -> 1x a Month
Thundos
Guild Leader
Silver

re: APPROVED - App: Papazinger - by Thundos

Woops, Meant to hit decline. Reason: can only make 1 raid a month.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: