Spec 2 : Ret

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Are you applying to the guild as Raider, or a Friends / Family Position?:
T2Raider

Armory Link to your Character:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kaelthas/Luskoron/simple

Please provide the specs of your computer: CPU, RAM, VIDEO CARD:
4.00gb ram, Intel Core i3-32270 CPU @ 1.90GHz intel HD graphics 4000 (laptop)

How old are you and what do you do in RL?:
23, 13F in the US Army national guard, Attend college

What guilds have you raided with?:
Three Legged Dog for the past 3 years, but i took a break. I was raiding with Blacklisted on Horde side for a while before returning to alliance. Ive been playing WoW since Molten Core release with short breaks here and there.

Why did you leave your previous guild?:
inactivity, i would be the only person on and active for days.

Talk about your raiding experience (from the beginning) and please include specific instances and furthest bosses::
Ive been raiding since release, my first character was a mage named Usaf. With him a friend and myself have cleared MC, BWL, and ZG then taking a break shortly before the release of Naxx. Then i created a warrior named Thanteros, i tanked with him from BC until Wrath clearing BT and sunwell(after nerf) and ending up clearing Nax and then the lich king. Then i was banned for selling said account before leaving for Basic training, With three legged dog we were the 3rd guild to down Cho'gath(10 man) on server. after a break i returned and created a mist weaver and raided extensively with him with blacklisted. I took another break when terrace was released only downing the 1st boss. And now im back and raiding currently with my holy paladin.

Are you an exceptional player? If Yes, thoroughly explain and give examples:
I believe so, i always read up on my class and continued updates. Testing different methods and finding which one is best fit to the situation. Ive been raiding long enough and playing my class to fully understand was is expected of me, and my role with the team. Ive been in top 5 raid progression on Kael'thas. I was raid team 1 with BlackListed, and Three legged dog(before everyone quit) and before that a member of Immortality during Vanilla.

On average (in a raid), how much DPS / HPS do you do? (Not a target dummy) or link a raid fight from WoWlogs*:
i can burst heal over 100khps with all cooldowns, sustained around 50-60k higher depending on the fight.

Explain why you think you will be a good fit for Profit::
I am willing to work with anyone and everyone, im easy going and just like to play the game. I am no elitist but i do hate to fail. Even raiding only twice a week on weekends is good enough for me.

How is your sense of Humor? Do you get butt-hurt easily?:
I went through basic training at Fort Benning, id say my sense of humor is pretty ok :P
and no i do not get butt-hurt easily im a very sarcastic person

RAIDING REQUIREMENTS:

1) All Raiders must register and check the website at least once a day to stay current on guild news. Will you do this?:
Yes

2) Raiders are responsible for knowing the boss fights, bringing consumables to last the entire raid, are applying with the best enchants and EPIC GEMS IN YOUR GEAR. Can you do that?:
Yes

3) Raiders must post or show up to raids on time and be a top performing member of their class to maintain Raider rank. Do you agree?:
Yes

4) Members at Raider rank will have priority for spots in raids and loot on progression bosses and assignments are given in a subjective manner based on performance and the requirements of the raid encounters. Do you agree?:
Yes

5) Will you post on weekly raid schedule thread when you are unable to make raid or will be late?:
Yes

7) I researched to ensure the spec I have is the proper raiding spec and am not an incompetent retardededed DK:
True

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Opaleah
Guild Leader
Copper

re: Application

Thank you for the post for the most part it looks pretty good. I will bring it up to the rest of the officers and we can go from there.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Profit Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: