Spec 1 : Frost
Spec 2 : Fire

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Are you applying to the guild as Raider, or a Friends / Family Position?:
T2Raider

Armory Link to your Character:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kaelthas/Whatwasthat/simple

Please supply a link to a picture of your UI in a major city with the fps meter open (ctrl+r)*:
http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a568/lanceamalore/WoWScrnShot_081613_224946_zps06371032.jpg

Please provide the specs of your computer: CPU, RAM, VIDEO CARD:
AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 945 Processor 3.00 GHz, 8.00 GB ram,ATI Radeon HD 5450

How old are you and what do you do in RL?:
31 in october , nothing

What guilds have you raided with?:
Integrity, 1 time with Karma, 1 time with Hubris, so far 1 time with T2 of Profit

Why did you leave your previous guild?:
havent left till i get accepted to profit but im tired of the attendance boss every week forcing us to mesh and use new players making us scratch to just down the first 3 bosses. im in group 2 and we have the 2 best geared people in the guild yet group 1 is the one with 11/12 down of ToT.

Talk about your raiding experience (from the beginning) and please include specific instances and furthest bosses::
I have raided since WoLK though I started in BC. I only missed ToC in WoLK at lv. I raided in Cata but missed the first raids at lv. I did complete Firelands at lv with rag down before DS came out. so far I have beat all normal MoP raids. In ToT I beat the first 6 bosses with bosses 4-6 with profit T2 which I loved due to the smoothness of it. I downed Lei Shen with Hubris on 25 man mode and with Karma in 10 man mode with a 506 ilvl mage. I found Lei Shen at least on normal to be an easy boss that's just like LFR with 1 miner change.

Are you an exceptional player? If Yes, thoroughly explain and give examples:
As a frost mage I'll say im really good. I pull close to if not more than what wowprogress.com says I can as a frost mage. I can play fire but due to my color sight and the timing of it versus the WoLK and Cata way of the fire mage I just cant get it down but I Play frost so good that there has been many times Ive ran with fire mages and beat them in both dps and dmg.

On average (in a raid), how much DPS / HPS do you do? (Not a target dummy) or link a raid fight from WoWlogs*:
depending on the boss between 150k and 200K+. i have seen 750k on trash before.

Explain why you think you will be a good fit for Profit::
Well when I raided with T2 it seemed I got along well with every body. I think that my funness yet seriousness about downing raid bosses flows with all of T2 that I ran with at least.

How is your sense of Humor? Do you get butt-hurt easily?:
not really. I get angry only when idiots start saying its my fault we wiped 6 wipes later after we was doing just fine and it was the tank failing to pick up the adds after the 4th wipe.

RAIDING REQUIREMENTS:

1) All Raiders must register and check the website at least once a day to stay current on guild news. Will you do this?:
Yes

2) Raiders are responsible for knowing the boss fights, bringing consumables to last the entire raid, are applying with the best enchants and EPIC GEMS IN YOUR GEAR. Can you do that?:
Yes

3) Raiders must post or show up to raids on time and be a top performing member of their class to maintain Raider rank. Do you agree?:
Yes

4) Members at Raider rank will have priority for spots in raids and loot on progression bosses and assignments are given in a subjective manner based on performance and the requirements of the raid encounters. Do you agree?:
Yes

5) Will you post on weekly raid schedule thread when you are unable to make raid or will be late?:
Yes

7) I researched to ensure the spec I have is the proper raiding spec and am not an incompetent retardededed DK:
True

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Never
Tuesday -> Never
Wednesday -> Never
Thursday -> 2x a Month
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Rhudidin
Copper

re: APPROVED - App: Whatwasthatgnome - by Thundos

Your application looks pretty good to me. I'll try to get Zuana (Halaema) to look at it. He should be able to get on in a few days or so.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Profit Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: