Spec 1 : Unholy
Spec 2 : Blood

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Are you applying to the guild as Raider, or a Friends / Family Position?:
Friends/Family

Armory Link to your Character:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kaelthas/Toaster/simple

Please supply a link to a picture of your UI in a major city with the fps meter open (ctrl+r):
http://i.imgur.com/RAqW0ml.jpg

Please provide the specs of your computer: CPU, RAM, VIDEO CARD:
I don't know what those words mean.

How old are you and what do you do in RL?:
19. I play video games, sometimes I go to walmart for hot pockets.

What guilds have you raided with?:
Warrior Nation. Citius Altius Fortius. DRAGON LORDS.

Why did you leave your previous guild?:
I got tired of being in a guild that has name that is easily made fun of. Shitius, Pitty us, and so on.

Talk about your raiding experience (from the beginning) and please include specific instances and furthest bosses::
In cataclysm I started with Warrior Nation and we did very well in the tier 1 raids, Clearing them on normal and 4 or 5 on heroic. When dragon soul came around I went back to Citius and we eventually cleared to heroic spine (nerfs count).
When MoP started I continued raiding with Citius, but with a new raid leader who was not my cup of tea. I don't want to say anything rude but lets just say hes a mean person who very well may be a Nazi, and or a high ranking official in the KKK.

Are you an exceptional player? If Yes, thoroughly explain and give examples:
Yes. I feel I am a very good player overall and. As an example I have carried the priest Nightstandd to the highest 2's and 3's teams on the server.
I don't keybind or use half of my abilities as I feel they are unnecessary and a waste of time, my high damage proves that.

On average (in a raid), how much DPS / HPS do you do? (Not a target dummy) or link a raid fight from WoWlogs:
45,000 when I can stand still on jin'rohk

Explain why you think you will be a good fit for Profit::
When I was a kid my dad would always tell me, "Son if you want to get far in life you should join Profit." At the time I didn't know what it meant, but after seeing you around the server it finally dawned on me.

How is your sense of Humor? Do you get butt-hurt easily?:
I don't usually make jokes but when someone says something funny I can usually appreciate it, however if a rude joke is made towards me I WILL log off.

RAIDING REQUIREMENTS:

1) All Raiders must register and check the website at least once a day to stay current on guild news. Will you do this?:
Yes

2) Raiders are responsible for knowing the boss fights, bringing consumables to last the entire raid, are applying with the best enchants and EPIC GEMS IN YOUR GEAR. Can you do that?:
Yes

3) Raiders must post or show up to raids on time and be a top performing member of their class to maintain Raider rank. Do you agree?:
Yes

4) Members at Raider rank will have priority for spots in raids and loot on progression bosses and assignments are given in a subjective manner based on performance and the requirements of the raid encounters. Do you agree?:
Yes

5) Will you post on weekly raid schedule thread when you are unable to make raid or will be late?:
Yes

7) I researched to ensure the spec I have is the proper raiding spec and am not an incompetent retardededed DK:
False

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Never
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Never
Thursday -> Never
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always

re: APPROVED - App: Westn! - by Thundos

Sick UI bro,

but DK's only need blood boil, icy touch, plague strike, symbiosis, and path of frost in order to do good DPS.

I'd put those on 1 - 5 and click the rest of your abilities tbqh.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Profit Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: