Spec 2 : Blood

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Are you applying to the guild as Friends/Family or for a Raider position?:
Raider

Armory Link to your Character:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kaelthas/Praak/simple

Please provide the specs of your computer: CPU, RAM, VIDEO CARD:
Mac G5, 2GB RAM, Stock video card but i can get a new one if its insufficient, and a mac book pro with 4 gb of ddr3, 2.7 ghz intel core i7, video chip model is a intel hd graphics 3000

Please supply a link to a picture of your UI in a major city with the fps meter open (ctrl+r):
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.112488938872465.15556.100003340795552&type=1

How old are you and what do you do?:
I am 25 and I am a student and I take care of disabled people

What guilds have you raided with?:
This is my main toon, I have only done old school raids turned dungeons with my last guild virtous, but everyone stopped playing and the guild leader stopped coming on. Now that I am very close to being raid ready(with two weeks or so I would say), and since I am on almost all day everyday, I am looking for a fun active guild to participate in.

Why did you leave your previous guild?:
Everyone stopped coming online, no dungeon parties, no raid parties, no one really cared

Talk about your raiding experience and please include specific instances and furthest bosses::
The furthest I have gotten was attempting Zul'Grub but when it started all my guildies left me in there and said that they didn't like that one. That was about a month ago and the beginning of the end for me.

If possible, please link a DPS/Healing meter from a past raid.:
I dont have one yet, but my current dps tops at 14k and will get much better when ive completed my dps set

Explain why you think you will be a good fit for Profit::
Well if this application is a preview of how serious your guild is i think its going to be great. I love playing as a team, I started gaming in FPS games which are very team oriented and since playing WOW have really been looking to get back to the team concept. I have almost a complete DPS set and next will be building a off tank set, and then a pvp set. I think i will work well within your guild because I am a team player, I love WOW, and anything worth doing is worth doing right.

How is your sense of Humor? Do you get butt-hurt easily?:
I have a thick skin, . I was a high school football player and like i said above, Ive played FPS console games and IDK if you have ever played those but nothing I have ever heard on WOW can even compare to some of the things that are said on Xbox Live. I also love telling jokes, but am sensitive to others feelings.

RAIDING REQUIREMENTS:

1) All Raiders must register and check the website at least once a day to stay current on guild news. Do you agree?:
Yes

2) Members are responsible for knowing the boss fights, bringing consumables to last the entire raid, are applying with the best enchants and EPIC GEMS IN YOUR GEAR. Do you agree?:
Yes

3) Members must raid at least 2 times a week or be a top performing member of their class to maintain Raider rank. Do you agree?:
Yes

4) Members at Raider rank will have priority for spots in raids and loot on progression bosses and assignments are given in a subjective manner based on performance and the requirements of the raid encounters. Do you agree?:
Yes

5) All sign ups will happen either through rapid raid or simply posting availability in the raid schedule thread. Do you agree?:
Yes

7) I researched to ensure the spec I have is the proper raiding spec and didn't put all my points in blood like half the dumb ass DKs who apply.:
True

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Profit Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: