WoW Heroes

Are you applying to the guild as Raider, or a Friends / Family Position?:
T2Raider

Armory Link to your Character:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kaelthas/Ginerva/simple

Please provide the specs of your computer: CPU, RAM, VIDEO CARD:
i5-3570k, 8gb ram, 2gb Radeon 7870.

How old are you and what do you do in RL?:
28, finishing Psych degree at University.

What guilds have you raided with?:
I stopped raiding and playing after I downed Lich King in Wrath so its been a long time and don't really remember the guild names. I did raid at one point with Vendetta on my priest. In Mists, I am currently in Tenacity but haven't done any raids with them, mostly using LFR.

Why did you leave your previous guild?:
I stopped playing WoW.

Talk about your raiding experience (from the beginning) and please include specific instances and furthest bosses::
Classic: MC and Onyxia.
BC: Kara (full clear), Zul'aman (full clear), Hyjal (full clear), Black Temple (full clear)
Wrath: Nax 10/25 (full clear), Malygos 10/25, Sartharion 10/25, Ulduar 10 man - 11/15, 25 man - 5/14, Onyxia 10/25, Trial of Crusader 10/25 (full clear), Icecrown Citadel 10 man - Full clear, 25 man - I cannot recall if I did a full clear but we got pretty far.
Cata: did not play WoW.
Mists: Have done around the first one or two wings of most of the raids. For SoO, I've been on the 2nd stage once, and the bosses I faced were the Dark Shamans and attempted Nazgrim.

Are you an exceptional player? If Yes, thoroughly explain and give examples:
I am very aware of my positioning and do what I can to bring my dps up so I will look up rotations, glyphs and gems, which will maximize my characters dps. I am also open to criticism and any advice that can improve my gameplay. As I have just recently started raiding, I am still observing which consumables to use, what gems are best. I do make sure that my character is at the appropriate hit %.

Explain why you think you will be a good fit for Profit::
I am a mature individual and I have raided with many guilds in the past. I am always willing to learn and do what I can to help the guild out.

How is your sense of Humor? Do you get butt-hurt easily?:
I have a great sense of humor, usually being the target of my friends jokes, so no, I do not get hurt very easily at all.

RAIDING REQUIREMENTS:

1) All Raiders must register and check the website at least once a day to stay current on guild news. Will you do this?:
Yes

2) Raiders are responsible for knowing the boss fights, bringing consumables to last the entire raid, are applying with the best enchants and EPIC GEMS IN YOUR GEAR. Can you do that?:
Yes

3) Raiders must post or show up to raids on time and be a top performing member of their class to maintain Raider rank. Do you agree?:
Yes

4) Members at Raider rank will have priority for spots in raids and loot on progression bosses and assignments are given in a subjective manner based on performance and the requirements of the raid encounters. Do you agree?:
Yes

5) Will you post on weekly raid schedule thread when you are unable to make raid or will be late?:
Yes

7) I researched to ensure the spec I have is the proper raiding spec and am not an incompetent retardededed DK:
True

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 3x a Month
Monday -> 1x a Month
Tuesday -> 1x a Month
Wednesday -> Don't Know
Thursday -> Don't Know
Friday -> Don't Know
Saturday -> 3x a Month
Opaleah
Guild Leader
Copper

re: Erid App

While looking through your app there are a few things that we would need to work on before you could join team 2 raid.  We could work with you on a few things but there is research required on your part as well.  We are also running Flex as we can and we would be willing to help you complete your Flex runs so you are aware of all the fights.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Profit Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: