Spec 2 : Feral

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Are you applying to the guild as Raider, or a Friends / Family Position?:
Raider

Armory Link to your Character:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kaelthas/Opaleah/simple

Please provide the specs of your computer: CPU, RAM, VIDEO CARD:
Republic of Gamers, ASUS Intel Core i7, 8 GB RAM, 64 bit, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670MX

How old are you and what do you do in RL?:
32 - Currently Job Searching

What guilds have you raided with?:
Controlled Chaos and several years ago The Turning Point but I do not believe that guild still exists.

Why did you leave your previous guild?:
I haven't, my main Opalessence is still with CC, only reason I am looking to move my Druid is because she doesn't get a chance to raid.

Talk about your raiding experience (from the beginning) and please include specific instances and furthest bosses::
Most of my Raiding experience is with my Main toon Opalessence however I have raided with Opaleah through MSV, HOF and TOES. Opalessence is currently on Tortos in TOT. Controlled Chaos is a laid back guild with relaxed raiding. Although our goal is to down bosses. I have run all TOT LFR's with Opaleah but also understand the difference between LFR and Normal raids.

Are you an exceptional player? If Yes, thoroughly explain and give examples:
I admit that I am a lot more comfortable on my Lock, however I have always been told that I am a good tank I just don't get the option to raid often. Other then mitigating damage and downing bosses I can't think of specific examples of being an exceptional player. I have helped the up and coming tanks learn the fights through LFR's and have worked with several people to understand the mechanics of tanking the fights. As far as I'm concerned helping others and knowing your role is a sign or being an exceptional player.

Explain why you think you will be a good fit for Profit::
Team B would be a good way for me to expand and being that your other Team B tank would be Milliya (a former CC player with alts in the guild) there is already history and experience working together. I'm willing to learn and as long as I'm given a chance to adjust I think I can become an amazing tank and a good addition.

How is your sense of Humor? Do you get butt-hurt easily?:
I have a pretty good sense of humor, as long as it's not completely insulting I'm pretty easy going. You have to work pretty hard to offend but I tend to give what I get unless I'm really focused.

RAIDING REQUIREMENTS:

1) All Raiders must register and check the website at least once a day to stay current on guild news. Will you do this?:
Yes

2) Raiders are responsible for knowing the boss fights, bringing consumables to last the entire raid, are applying with the best enchants and EPIC GEMS IN YOUR GEAR. Can you do that?:
Yes

3) Raiders must post or show up to raids on time and be a top performing member of their class to maintain Raider rank. Do you agree?:
Yes

4) Members at Raider rank will have priority for spots in raids and loot on progression bosses and assignments are given in a subjective manner based on performance and the requirements of the raid encounters. Do you agree?:
Yes

5) Will you post on weekly raid schedule thread when you are unable to make raid or will be late?:
Yes

7) I researched to ensure the spec I have is the proper raiding spec and am not an incompetent retardededed DK:
True

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Don't Know
Wednesday -> Never
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Never
Saturday -> Don't Know
Rhudidin
Copper

re: APPROVED - App: Opaleah - by Thundos

The application looks pretty good. Your character is gemmed, enchanted, and reforged correctly which is encouraging. I'm not 100 percent on what is going on with the second raid group but should be launching shortly. I'll make sure Zuana takes a look at your app and try to get more information. Also whisper Zuana in game if you haven't heard from him yet. He should have more knowledge about what we're looking for and raid schedule for the second team.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Profit Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: