Spec 2 : Windwalker

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Are you applying to the guild as Raider, or a Friends / Family Position?:
Raider

Armory Link to your Character:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kaelthas/%C3%91i%C3%B1ja/advanced

Please provide the specs of your computer: CPU, RAM, VIDEO CARD:
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 2.6.1.7601 (Service Pack 1) CPU TYPE: Intel® Core™ i3 CPU M 370 @ 2.40GHz CPU SPEED: 2.42 GHz SYSTEM MEMORY: 4.08 GB VIDEO CARD MODEL: Intel(R) HD Graphics VIDEO CARD MEMORY: 1.78 GB VIDEO CARD DRIVER: igdumdx32.dll DESKTOP RESOLUTION: 1600x900 HARD DISK SIZE: 482.59 GB HARD DISK FREE SPACE: 354.19 GB (73%) DOWNLOAD SPEED: 523.37 kB/s (4.2 mbps)

How old are you and what do you do in RL?:
15, School, Build Computers

What guilds have you raided with?:
Untamed Dragons, Raidin Dirty, Geek Squad, Dysfunktional, and Wárbreed.

Why did you leave your previous guild?:
To look for more progression.

Talk about your raiding experience (from the beginning) and please include specific instances and furthest bosses::
I had really only Tanked and Healed Dragon Soul During Cata; But I think I have reached a long way from it. I am also 6/6 MSV 3/6 HoF and 2/4 Terrace. Sadly 0/12 ToT but I do know the fights.

Are you an exceptional player? If Yes, thoroughly explain and give examples:
I am an exceptional player, I have proven people wrong about the way I play and should a lot of better players up. In LFR i do atleast 20% heals during the fights.

On average (in a raid), how much DPS / HPS do you do? (Not a target dummy) or link a raid fight from WoWlogs:
On average i heal 40-60 HPS

Explain why you think you will be a good fit for Profit::
I think I will be a good fit for Profit because I have came a long way to to join a good guild on "Fail'Thas" and I believe I can be a great source of help with heals.

How is your sense of Humor? Do you get butt-hurt easily?:
I have a good sense of humor. The only things I really hate is when people talk about suicidal crap along with bringing up anything along the lines. Otherwise I'm pretty cool and chill.

RAIDING REQUIREMENTS:

1) All Raiders must register and check the website at least once a day to stay current on guild news. Will you do this?:
Yes

2) Raiders are responsible for knowing the boss fights, bringing consumables to last the entire raid, are applying with the best enchants and EPIC GEMS IN YOUR GEAR. Can you do that?:
Yes

3) Raiders must post or show up to raids on time and be a top performing member of their class to maintain Raider rank. Do you agree?:
Yes

4) Members at Raider rank will have priority for spots in raids and loot on progression bosses and assignments are given in a subjective manner based on performance and the requirements of the raid encounters. Do you agree?:
Yes

5) Will you post on weekly raid schedule thread when you are unable to make raid or will be late?:
Yes

7) I researched to ensure the spec I have is the proper raiding spec and am not an incompetent retardededed DK:
True

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 1x a Month
Monday -> Don't Know
Tuesday -> Don't Know
Wednesday -> Don't Know
Thursday -> Don't Know
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Thundos
Guild Leader
Silver

re: DECLINED - App: Trublondez - by Dregin

Needs more http://www.wowdb.com/items/76888-revitalizing-primal-diamond

Cape, gloves, and belt are unenchanted.
Bracers may as well be unenchanted, weapon needs more Jade spirit.

Gems are fine otherwise.

I raided with him, can take a joke. He can heal but he needs to talk to Rhudi to learn the finer mechanics to his class and the importance of uplifting instead of focusing on eminence.

Raid times are T W TH if you can't make those :c You'll not be raiding.

Copper

actually, his gear is fine besides the jade spirit and 180 int to bracers. It may be that the sha crystals are too expensive it to be worth it unless he's actually raiding. He has a belt buckle, cape enchant, and glove enchant. His weapon is enchanted at least and bracers are enchanted it at least. A lot of monks are using int gems now so his meta is fine. The application is thorough which makes it seem like he/she at least cares which is a good thing.
Dregin
Guild Master
Thorium

I believe you may be a good fit for profit but your raid availability makes you fit for a weekend raiding guild. Our raids nights are only during the week days and you cannot make those. Feel free to re-apply if your availability changes. Thanks for applying and have a good one.

Lilsniper - #1 Hunter of Bors DAoC
Guild Master of Link Dead - DAoC
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Profit Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: