Spec 1 : Mistweaver

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Are you applying to the guild as Raider, or a Friends / Family Position?:
Raider

Armory Link to your Character:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kaelthas/Bartime/simple

Please provide the specs of your computer: CPU, RAM, VIDEO CARD:
With my current computer in a 25man raid setting in lfr, my FPS does not drop below 30. If it does i can always lower the settings as i'm playing on a very high graphics settings and am always willing to turn it down to get the graphics lag out so i can do my job and do it right.

How old are you and what do you do in RL?:
22, and i work in Retail.

What guilds have you raided with?:
Cannot remember all of them so i'll start with the ones i remember. First back in Vanilla and BC i raided with Allied Brethren, the large gap between BC and Cata is large but i have raided with the upper teir of raiding guilds progressing through content. In Cata i was raiding with a guild on another server on another faction but was more of a casual than hardcore. Start of Pandaria i raided with Essence of War with my DK tank and Warlock, Then merged with Hubris and went 5/6 ( only missed Elegon ) MSV but it wasn't a good fit for a guild as i had hoped. Went to Enlightened however the raiding there was mediocre at best. Currently with Enlightened but wanting a better fit of a guild for raiding and social reasons.

Why did you leave your previous guild?:
I was wanting a better fit of a guild for raiding and social reasons.

Talk about your raiding experience (from the beginning) and please include specific instances and furthest bosses::
BC, all of Karazhan, Gruuls Lair, Magtheridon's Lair, and only Lurker in SSC. In Wrath, it'd be easier to say i've done all but Yogg Saron and most heroic modes in ICC. Cataclysm, All of BoT and BWD, Firelands up to Majordomo ( Close to kills, but not all the way there on him ) then Dragonsoul came out and the raiding guild i was in fell apart, end of raiding with Cata sadly. Pandaria, 5/6 MSV as a tank missing only Elegon due to the merger and them only taking me to dance on last part because of lack of raiding groups (they had 2, and they were going to make a third made of alts even though the mains of EoW were going to be in that one). Left that due to lack of social interactions as well as basically being left behind due to the lack of need of tanks/dps. Joined Enlightened and they are not what i like in a raiding guild, over complicating fights just to take out the raid awareness factor even though they can handle it as well as just plain bad strats that rely on luck more often than not then skill.

Are you an exceptional player? If Yes, thoroughly explain and give examples:
I hope i'm exceptional in that i was top-end in Wrath and almost top end in Cata. With alot of guilds falling apart near the end of cata i couldn't make the transition as a healer (Not on this server or faction, was on another server for abit, came back for Pandaria). As a raider i'm very raid aware and try hard to to learn new fights as quickly as possible. I will research new fights on my own and NOT using LFR as it only lets you see the fight but not get the bad end of ignoring mechanics.

On average (in a raid), how much DPS / HPS do you do? (Not a target dummy) or link a raid fight from WoWlogs:
30-45k hps on boss fights

Explain why you think you will be a good fit for Profit::
I feel i would make a good fit in profit as I am a very friendly and competitive player when it comes to WoW. While i might make some mistakes i learn from them to hopefully ensure that i will not make it again.

How is your sense of Humor? Do you get butt-hurt easily?:
If you cannot laugh at yourself, then it is pointless to be funny. I will not get butt-hurt unless they deliberately attack me about something and keep doing it.

RAIDING REQUIREMENTS:

1) All Raiders must register and check the website at least once a day to stay current on guild news. Will you do this?:
Yes

2) Raiders are responsible for knowing the boss fights, bringing consumables to last the entire raid, are applying with the best enchants and EPIC GEMS IN YOUR GEAR. Can you do that?:
Yes

3) Raiders must post or show up to raids on time and be a top performing member of their class to maintain Raider rank. Do you agree?:
Yes

4) Members at Raider rank will have priority for spots in raids and loot on progression bosses and assignments are given in a subjective manner based on performance and the requirements of the raid encounters. Do you agree?:
Yes

5) Will you post on weekly raid schedule thread when you are unable to make raid or will be late?:
Yes

7) I researched to ensure the spec I have is the proper raiding spec and am not an incompetent retardededed DK:
True

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Dregin
Guild Master
Thorium

re: APPROVED - App: Pedwiny - by Dregin

Hey there, see me in game or I will try and catch you. I'm on most nights.

Lilsniper - #1 Hunter of Bors DAoC
Guild Master of Link Dead - DAoC
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Profit Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: